07 November 2013

38th day of the rest of my life

they're trying to tempt me to come back to NPS part time for a few months --- it's been a little weird adjusting to the diminishment of work-place friendships and the lack of structure in and demands on my life --- but i'm enjoying it --- i may actually finish my history of midtown and a hundred other projects that i have begun or thought about

i could use the money, since i'm not taking social security yet, but if i'm careful and things go right, it might not be critical for the long run --- i'm inclined to say thanks but no thanks and take my chances on finding some additional income another way --- or whatever

but cousin angela reminds me that cousin carol would have me avoid large decisions while mercury is in retrograde, which it is until november 10 --- that's as good a reason as any to procastinate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)