29 January 2020

databases

i started a book catalog using readerware fifteen years ago --- just got another upgrade and getting it up to date (1,432 book units so far, which is maybe half of what i had on sinclair ave) --- i was thinking about homeowner's insurance, concerned i might be underinsured in terms of damage to the condo itself (i have visions of all my windows being blown out in a storm or whatever) --- he thought that was fine, but thought my basis for personal property was low --- started thinking about my pile of books and updating the inventory and what not, and he's probably right

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Informative blog. Database is an organised collection of data, generally stored and accessed electronically from a computer system. Here I observed some important facts about it. Thanks for sharing. Along with this article, I would like to share some facts about the hammerhead sharks habitat which are a group of sharks that form the family sphyrnidae.