25 January 2016

the view from my bed

i don't see the moon rise this time of year, but it wakes me up as it sets --- lying there in bed this morning, i realized that the glass face of the new tower i've been watching go up (the lights on the construction crane have been coming on around 6 mon-sat since last summer) will show nice reflections of the sunrise, to which this image does not do justice
i have been much like the cat in the warm dryer the last month or so, awaiting a response from my client on the mss i gave them before xmas --- today i got it, and it was very positive --- which is good, although it will require me to get out of the warm dryer and go back to work 


2 comments:

Terry said...

Well that's pretty good though I'm not an early riser myself.

Anonymous said...

dex ! much prefer to lay in the warm clothes than to fold and put them away.