03 December 2012

an excellent rant from my nephew

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular, but what the fuck is up with people "liking" shit like Target, Wal-Mart, or any other corporate entity that comes along to rob you and steal your fucking spirit? We all have to deal with these bastards from time to time, it's an unfortunate part of our convenience-or-death world, but do we really need to advertise for them? Do we really need to announce to our friends and neighbors that we are shamelessly servile consumers attached to a corporate logo? I'd like to think that these posts are the result of hacking, but I'm afraid that's not the case. Frankly, I think that Facebook needs a "hate" option, or at least a "dislike" option, so that perhaps in some small way we might rain opprobrium on these corporate douchebags, instead of sucking up to them like a nation of fat, stupid sycophants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

preach brother. thank you.