04 July 2017

stuff

got a late start on the road race this morning on account of the mexican food last night ---

but the rest of the day allowed me to assemble some four boxes of stuff to be de-accessioned forthwith --- very satisfying --- and surprisingly easy to toss such things as my tablets from the first grade in 1955


the contents of the box there, which included all the stuff my ma had saved from my grammar and high school days, has been culled down to the envelope in the foreground --- i did the same thing with a box of my dead brother's stuff, also with a provenance to ma


quite a few of these, given to my ma by her sister for many years in the 1970s and 1980s, but ma didn't really like them so most of them are in their original package 
washington with the safety patrols in 1962

No comments: